Advertisments submitted in more than one category require a seperate individual entry form and fee.
CLIO reserves the right to move an entry from one category to another if it is submitted into the wrong category.
Media refer to the type of medium used to promote a product and include the following:
Entrants must select a medium before selecting entry types or categories.
Entry types refer to the product which is being promoted. There are 6 entry types for CLIO Healthcare:
- Pharmaceutical – products requiring a physician's prescription and/or "Fair Balance" in advertisements.
- Veterinary – any product or service geared toward animal health. If it requires "Fair Balance", entries should be made under pharmaceutical for judging purposes.
- Devices & Diagnostics – surgical supplies and tools used for measuring or testing.
- Disease Awareness – education about the diagnosis and/or treatment of a particular disease or condition.
- Over the Counter (OTC) – healthcare products typically available in a pharmacy that do not require a physician's prescription.
- Health Services & Corporate Communications – hospitals & clinics, health insurance & health services and corporate communications for the healthcare industry.
Categories describe the specific execution of the promotion within a medium. For instance, a promotion designed for the iPad may be categorized as an App under the Digital medium. A promotion designed for the side of a bus may be categorized as Transit under the Out of Home medium.
Campaigns can be entered in the following Media: